What we have been up to?
ThinkBox has a proven track record of over 20 years, developing complex innovative projects for clients that have saved over $40M to date from energy, water and infrastructure expenditures. Those savings will grow to over $200M.
- Over $40M in verified savings to date, growing to $200M
- Saved over 10 Gigawatt hours of electricity, .5 billion cubic feet of natural gas and 1.8 million kilo-gallons of water and counting
- Facilitated the purchase of over 466 Gigawatt hours of Electricity and over 4 Billion cubic feet of Natural Gas
- Reduced emissions by over 29,894 MTCO2E
- Retrofitted/ Redeveloped over 4 million sq.ft of infrastructure
- Processed over 1.7 million gas, electric and water bills
- Deployed over $150M in capital
- Developed / Installing over 2 Megawatts of solar power generation
Here are some folks who found us to be helpful….
Washington DC Housing Authority ($30Million Project):
- Developed Master / Strategic Plan
- Developed and Managed In-House Utility Billing / Administration System over 10,000 accounts
- Developed and Implemented $25M Energy, Water and Infrastructure Retrofit project covering 30 buildings with annual savings of at least $3.5M
- Supported DCHA in winning the Mayor’s Sustainability Challenge to redevelop an historic power plant.
- Successfully Developed $130M Phase II Energy Capital Improvement Program
Phyllis Wheatley YWCA ($1Million Project):
- Developed Energy Efficiency / Renewable Generation Project
- Facilitated Innovative PACE Financing Establishing Nationwide Precedent
- Lower Costs for Vulnerable Population
- Providing On-going Technology Based Support - Billing, Measurement / Verification / Reporting
Maryland Energy Administration
Maryland Technology Development Company (TEDCO)
Elsie Whitlow Stokes Charter School – Washington, D.C. ($1.6Million Project)
Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) – Atlanta, Ga.
Department of Energy
National Renewable Energy Lab
ORNL / DCPS
DC Public Schools
We would enjoy hearing from you. Contact Us